Gaetano Navarra

My fashion design institute in Milan (Istituto di Moda Burgo) gave me a chance to work backstage at Mr.Navarra's show..




 I had a fantastic time..



To those who do not know, this is how the backstage of a show looks like.. 
Now this is a smaller show, and is not associated with any fashion week, hence this is tame as compared to how it usually is!!





Thats Michelle, the one who I helped dress up.. She was very sweet and seemed very popular too..
They took her interview for a full 20 minutes!



Mr. Navarra himself!!



The front view of this shot was to appear in a magazine..



A model getting her hair and make-up and nails done..

A model shows off her gold shoes and gold acrylics nails..



Marta getting dressed by her helper..



This dress was just so fab, but this was the best picture I got of it!!



I loved the military style!!



Those shoes really were killer shoes.. On the ramp, on of the girl's heel actually broke and she took the other off and walked sans shoes! The audience commented how she never broke the flow of the show but just carried on..



The very end with Gaetano Navarra posing with a model and an Italian celebrity (who from afar I though was Victoria Beckham, until I noticed that this girl was curvy.. I still love u Posh)
You have read this article Gaetano Navarra with the title Gaetano Navarra. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2011/01/gaetano-navarra.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...