Carnevale Ambrosiano

Every year Milan has this pretty huge carnival.. Well here are some captured memories..



The magnificent Duomo..





 A little clown runs about





Something about this picture makes me go Awww.



This little lion went by me and threw confetti on me!



The view of Piazza Duomo



On top of the roof of the Duomo..





Hehehehehehehe.. Almost made me wish I came in costume too!!





In the metro, Sonia Rykiel for H&M (yes this was last year!)



Red leotard - custom made
Black skirt with layers from Motivi
Black thermal tights from India
Black boots from a budget store in Milan for 23 euros
Leopard print over-sized cardigan from Zara (on sale) for just 10 euros!
Coffee-caramel quilted bag from Nadine (on sale) for 14.50 euros.
You have read this article Milan with the title Carnevale Ambrosiano. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2011/01/carnevale-ambrosiano.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...