Hairspray. Is It Just Me?

Is it just me? Am I the only one? I really love the smell of hair spray.

Maybe it is that I associate hair spray with femininity or maybe it is because I really like setting my own hair. Maybe, it is just that I like the scent of hairspray.


Maybe, it is because I can kill flying bugs with a blast of hairspray. I like to do this if a bee or wasp gets into the house, as it is less toxic than using bug spray.

Maybe this sissy likes the smell of hairspray because it is not a scent that a guy would have on him. Smelling like hairspray is just one more little way for me to announce to the world "I'm A Flaming Sissy!"





What do you think about the smell of hairspray? Do you especially like certain brands? Do tell!

You have read this article hair with the title Hairspray. Is It Just Me?. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2011/01/hairspray-is-it-just-me.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...