Rocco Barocco

My lovely institute gave a few of us press passes to the show!!
This was it, like a fashion week!! In Milan!!
Whoo hoo!

I know I got a side view of mostly all the clothes but I loved it!!

The models walked to Lady Gaga's Bad Romance which went very very well..

Please excuse the heads!
















I found a better angle here!














Models after the show.. I love her wedges to death!




A fellow student.


That guy appeared in almost all my pictures in the background!




The skeleton used in the Harper's Bazaar shoot directed by Tim Burton.

Jacket from a budget store in Milan
Printed dress with material from Satya Paul (India), custom made by my tailor..
Bag from Guess
Tights borrowed from my room mate
Sling backs from Tally Weijl.

You have read this article Milan / Rocco Barocco with the title Rocco Barocco. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2011/01/rocco-barocco.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...