Guys I'd Love To Nail Me: Jeffrey Donovan

Jeffrey Donovan! Whooo. This guy makes me want to drop to my knees, bury my head between his thighs and only come up for air when absolutely necessary!


Jeffrey Donovan stars in "Burn Notice" on the USA Network, where Jeffery plays a studly spy who was kicked out of the CIA for reasons unknown. The show is set in Miami and filmed in August each year, so there are plenty of opportunities for Jeffrey to take off his shirt. Hmmm!






So which lucky girl is Jeffrey banging? It is (or at least was) doing it with Ellen Muth, the actress who starred in the wonderfully quirky show "Dead Like Me."


You have read this article guys / television with the title Guys I'd Love To Nail Me: Jeffrey Donovan. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2011/01/guys-i-love-to-nail-me-jeffrey-donovan.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...