Cocks For A Sissy To Worship

Imagine the stretch you'll get as this monster snakes it's way past your rectum
This cock needs to be in my throat
I can't begin to tell you how turned on this guy makes me

I want to start by licking his crown and working my way down to that beautiful ball sac



It is so hard to choose, so I'll just have to suck on both
Image how much fun it would be to feel this grow in your mouth

I can imagine him holding my head down as this cock pushes deep in my throat

I want to see a jet of jism stream from this cock onto my face as I jack it off


OMG! I could spend hours and hours loving this one.

Yum!

Open up and say "Ahhh!"


You have read this article cocks with the title Cocks For A Sissy To Worship. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2011/01/cocks-for-sissy-to-worship.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...