Semen Therapy

It turns out that there is a website devoted to the practice of swallowing the ejaculation of a healthy man, three times a week or more, for the health benefits. This is called Semen Therapy.



Topics on this website include:

  • What semen is.
  • Doctors say ingesting healthy semen regularly is healthy.
  • Semen is good for you.
  • Helps with pregnancy.
  • Prevent and treat cancer.
  • Adding semen to your diet.
  • Benefit from donating semen.
  • Semen Therapy throughout history.
  • Improving semen taste.
  • Improving semen amount.
  • Semen used as skin cream.

While I am no doctor, some of this sounds a bit half-baked. Prevent and treat cancer? Huh? But like I said, I am no doctor so who am I to say that ingesting jism won't prevent cancer? If it does prevent cancer, do I dare risk not having my three weekly doses or man juice?

Since ingesting semen three times a week is supposed to be good for you, I wonder if drinking a cum cocktail six times a week is twice as good...
You have read this article drinking cum with the title Semen Therapy. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2011/01/semen-therapy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...