Sissies and Hand Jobs

There is something about getting a cock to erupt that I adore. I am especially fond of coaxing the eruption with a handjob.



It doesn't matter how much jizz I get from the cock - although copious amounts is more fun to play with than just a leak - it is making that flesh quiver and spasm that it such a delight! My idea of a fun evening includes having my hands wrapped around a thick, pulsing cock and slowly stroking it until I get it to cum.
The best is the satisfaction of getting the cock so excited that it is completely under your control. You know that every stroke, every caress, every squeeze causes that cock to respond involuntarily. You are the conductor in this orchestra of the flesh.

One thing about finishing off a cock with your hands is that you can watch it erupt. You can observe every twitch and shimmer. You can enjoy the feel of the hard flesh in your hands, you get to see the stream eject from the cock head, and you can feel that flesh grow limp in the sticky aftermath. You get to witness every detail... 



I bet a lot of women (and a lot of sissies, for that matter) have never really watched a cock ejaculate. I suppose most of them never get out of the same old routine of having the ejaculation spew in their pussy. They don't know what they are missing!


Take my advice all you sissyfags, make sure that you experience the joys of giving a handjob. Make sure to get good at it enough that you can really enjoy the show that only a good handjob can provide.

Happy stroking!
You have read this article hand jobs / Sissy with the title Sissies and Hand Jobs. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2011/02/sissies-and-hand-jobs.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...