Ass Smoothies

 
This is one of the most twisted, yet compelling, perv sites that I have come across. Ass Smoothie is all about bimbos and ass-to-mouth felching. 



Using a blender, fruit, milk and some juice, the bimbo first makes a smoothie. 

Next, a speculum is used to gape her asshole so that the smoothie can be poured directly into her bowels. 

Once she is completely filled, the bimbo gets squats to squirts the contents of her ass into a glass, making the "ass smoothie." 

But what comes next is the most disturbing part - she then gulps down the ass smoothie!






After seeing these images, I bet  the next time you see a hot young woman sipping on frosted, fruit-blended drink that your mind will wonder a bit...



While I really like the idea of drinking directly from the orifice of a sexy, young bimbo, I think that I would want to drink anything that came directly out of my own ass. Also, I think that I'd prefer drink from a vagina than a colon. Just call me picky.





 




You have read this article anal / WTF? with the title Ass Smoothies. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2011/02/ass-smoothies.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...