Guys I'd Love To Nail Me: Matthew Bomer

Matt Bomer currently stars as Neal Caffrey in the new USA Network original series White Collar. Although I don't know much about Matt on a personal level, his character in White Collar, Neal Caffrey, is cute and savvy and sexually confident and I want him to bone me.



Bomer’s television credits include a lead role in the ABC series “Traveler,” and recurring roles on the NBC series “Chuck” and the FOX series “Tru Calling.” In feature films, Bomer starred in New Line’s “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning,” and appeared in “Flightplan” with Jodie Foster. Bomer received a BFA from Carnegie Mellon University. After college, he moved to New York, where he worked on stage until landing roles on television.


 

Matthew, the son of former Dallas Cowboy John Bomer and his wife Sissi, is a native of Spring, Texas and received a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Carnegie Mellon University. After graduation, he moved to New York, where he worked on stage and landed a brief stint on the daytime drama All My Children before joining Guiding Light.



There is a lot of talk in magazines and on the Internet about if Matt is gay or not. Yes, there are pictures of him kissing guys. Yet so many people feel compelled to get him to admit it. Why? So what if he is or he isn't? When he is asked about the rumors concerning team he plays for, Matt has said "I don't care about that at all. I'm completely happy and fulfilled in my personal life." Regardless of if he is gay or not, people should respect his privacy.





 But if Matt fancies sissies with enthusiastic oral techniques, 
he can always look me up!



You have read this article guys with the title Guys I'd Love To Nail Me: Matthew Bomer. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2011/02/guys-i-love-to-nail-me-matthew-bomer.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...