Big LOL from The Fashion Police!


Modelling Is Hard: The Girls of BooHoo



models in their underwear Modelling Is Hard: The Girls of BooHoo
MODEL A: So… I get why I’m wearing the skirt. The skirt is kinda cute, actually. But why I am I wearing my bra with it? And, you know, it’s MY bra. It’s not even, like, some kind of super-cute special bra or anything. Are they trying to say this is what you’d wear with the skirt? Or do they just want to photograph me in my underwear? Because, like, the agency totally didn’t tell me this was THAT kind of gig…
MODEL B: NO. SYMPATHY. In fact, I’ll see your “skirt and bra” combo and raise you an “out in public in just your knickers and a lace curtain”. Not so bothered about the bra now, huh?
MODEL A: Wait: are we on Wear or Die? OMG, we ARE!
MODEL C: In that case, can I choose death?

model in lace bodysuit Modelling Is Hard: The Girls of BooHoo
“THEY STOLE MY NIPPLES! WAAAH!”
Modelling is hard, folks…



P.S - This was copied from Fashion police.net.. Not my own material.. It was just very funny, so I had to repost it..
You have read this article Fashion fails with the title Big LOL from The Fashion Police!. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2010/12/big-lol-from-fashion-police.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...