Men I'll Never Be... Sissy I'll Always Be

There comes a point in a sissy's life when they realize their true nature and the implications of being a sissy. As a sissy, I'll never been viewed as handsomely manly. I'll never have a buff, chiseled bod with washboard abs and thick powerful arm. I'll never make women swoon like these guys.






I'll never be viewed as a "man's man," "beefcake," "muscle guy," or "stud." I might be thought of as a
  • fairy
  • fluffer queen
  • sissy boi
  • Nancy Boy
  • Mary Ann
  • Cream Puff
  • Poof
  • Brownie Queen
  • Doris Day
  • Flaming Sissyfag
  • Girlie
  • Limp Wristed Lisper
  • Molly Mop
  • Pansy
  • Sissy Darlene
  • Powder Puff
  • Receiver of Swollen Goods
  • Wimp
  • Swishy
  • Betty
  • Dildo Diver
  • Fag Bait
  • queen in training
  • transie fag
  • Pussyboy
but nothing remotely as "manly." There are some times that I am disappointed in myself because I never amounted to much that most people who considered admirable. I was born a boy who wished he was a girl but couldn't make it as a man and ended up something in between.

I have never been "well endowed" and felt inadequate when I saw other boys in the locker room or pictures of men in Gay magazines. Now, thanks to the medication that I take to prevent male pattern hair loss, my "boy bits" are even smaller now and can only get semi-erect at best. It thrills me that I can cum without having to be stiff.

Last night, I was in the bathtub reading an issue of Glamour Magazine. I had several super absorbent tampons lodged nicely in my sissy ass which made me feel especially girlie. I noticed this advertisement showing this absolutely handsome buff guy caressing this beautiful young woman. I imagined that I was that woman and this beefcake of a guy was caressing me flawless skin before having his way with me. As I was envisioning this, one hand started rubbing rubbing my sissy clit while the other fingered my quivering little hole. A wonderful tingling sensation pulsed through my clitty but it barely got engorged. In fact, it was little more than flaccid even as a finger rubbed my prostate and warm jism oozed from my clit as I orgasmed. I couldn't help but smile when I realized how happy I was that I came without getting hard.

"Is this anything a real man would be pleased with himself about?" was my next thought. "Of course not, but I am a sissy." was my realization.

Is it OK that I feel this way?
You have read this article men / self image / Sissy / tampons with the title Men I'll Never Be... Sissy I'll Always Be. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2010/12/men-i-never-be-sissy-i-always-be.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...