More Throat Fucking

Put me on my knees, grab my ponytail with one hand and back of my head with the other. Hold my head still as you push that man-meat into my mouth and down my throat. As my nose presses against your belly, you hold me in place. I start to gag as I look up at you with my deep gray eyes in a plea for air. You pull out a bit but not enough to leave my throat and then you jam your cock back down into me.

I start to squirm by the third thrust but your strong hands allow me little movement. A fourth thrust and then you pull out. A long string of mucus trails from your wonder cock. I gasp for air and smile. You respond by directing your cock back in my mouth and thrust. Your cock does got find its way into my throat so you thrust again and again until my face is once again pressed against your body with your dong penetrating my throat.

You pull out slowly then rest your cock head on my tongue. I instinctively begin to caress the flesh visiting my mouth with my tongue and lips. You slowly rock your cock back and forth as I worship your organ.

The magnificent cock pushes deeper and slides easily down my now stretched throat. You continue the slow rocking motion with your hands firming holding my head in place. Your stroke goes deep into me and then slowly pulls out of my mouth. With my head still held firm, you repeat the slow thrust over my tongue, down my throat and then slowly back out. I gasp for air as each stroke reemerges from my face.

You direct me to the couch and roll me over on my back with my head hanging over the edge of the cushion. Your thick thighs squat over my head and your large, manly balls brush against my nose and cheek. I breath deep to smell your musk. You reach between your legs and grab me head. Your cock moves towards my mouth again...

The cock enters my mouth and continues down the center of my body. It feels as if I am being skewered. Your balls rest on my nostrils. You push deeper, hold for a few moments and the pull out. You re-enter my face and again rest your hard cock deep in my esophagus before pulling out.

As you enter me the next time, your cock does not rest in place inside of me. Instead, it slides quickly back in forth with short thrusts. You pull out and another long string of mucus trails. You pus into my head again and pump my throat.
You pump and pump. Three then four strokes... five strokes. You pump as if you were rhythmically violating my round, inviting asshole. You slam hard into me and I feel testicles slap my nose. You pull out momentarily but resume the throat fucking. One, two, three, four; One, two, three, four; One... and you allow me air. One, two, three, four; One, two, three, four; One... One, two, three, four; One, two, three, four... and you stiffen.

Pulsing. Throbbing. Your godlike phallus delivers its creamy manna inside of me. Your withdraw pulling a thick trail of mucus and spunk from me. Sperm drips from your cock and onto my face. I pant away in an attempt to regain my breath as my tongue loving cleans off your hot skin.

I am happy.





You have read this article cock sucking / throat fucking / video with the title More Throat Fucking. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2010/12/more-throat-fucking.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...