Red Red Walls

So if you don't already know, I am a bargain shopper. I prefer street shopping over branded clothes any day.

This post is all about showing off my newly acquired skirt (well one of the two). I also got a really nice bag, which might make it in my next outfit post.
Now lets play a game, guess where and for how much I got this skirt from (answer at the bottom of the post)!









I couldn't stop taking pictures of the skirt. I love the way it moved  when I walked. In fact, now I'm definitely going to make a few like these. They are perfect for summer. So airy, and they look cute too. 
Although on this one, I have to increase the lining part, it barely covers my assets!


Outfit breakdown

Acid green ganji with embossed heart - gifted
Black cardigan - Had it since I was young, only at that time, it was actually a blouse for me, now a chic cardi!
Belt - Colaba Causeway
Burnt brown sling bag - gifted
Brown wrist wrap and ring (left hand) - blur
Red beaded bracelet - Old thing that's been lying around
Gold woven chain-like hairband (worn as a bracelet) - gifted
Studded sandals - Hill Road

And finally!
Purplish-blue transparent skirt with double slits - Lokhandwala for 275!


All pictures taken and colour corrected by Sheehan
You have read this article with the title Red Red Walls. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2013/03/red-red-walls.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...