Happy Easter - Outfit and hair


Firstly, Happy Easter everyone. Usually Easter is mass at 8:30 and a party followed soon after with friends, half of which are booze-starved or meat-starved as they keep fasts for lent.

Also the last month that went by, was super crazy and work dedicated. At the beginning of the week, my mum asked me what I was going to wear for Easter, which I had completely forgotten about. To my rescue, came this emerald green fabric, that I picked up 2 years ago (Oh yeah, I can forecast fashion trends well!) Also we went for a simple, and easy pattern, as my tailor has been taxed with making everyone's Easter outfits!

And about the hair - Yes the first of it's kind. Now I'm luckily blessed with nice hair. But a month ago, I had mild typhoid, which renders hair loss as a side effect. And again with the work and crazy hours, I had no time to take care of myself. That's when I discovered TRESemmé and their solution for hair loss. 
A week of usage, and I can already clearly see results. 
They also have this thing called 'Ramp -ready hair'.
Now I know that when we do shows, we usually prefer either poker straight hair, or have it tied back 
with a small puff, as it's easier to change and goes with almost every look.
So here is my ramp ready hair, or church-ready hair! I decided to stick to my natural hair, 
without straightening or blow drying, and just add a tiny braid across as a hair band.
Oh and yes, I trimmed my hair as well!





A non fuss, regular braid, that can originate from either left or ride side. If you fancy, you can add more than one as well. 
The next time I do this,  I'm going to add three, each a different size and style!

P.S - I don't blow dry my hair, I towel dry or just let it dry naturally.
Also I do not use any other product, besides the shampoo and conditioner, not even for special occasions. 




Outfit Breakdown


Emerald green dress - Tailored

Belt, neckpiece and pumps - Hill Road

You have read this article easter / emerald / Hair-do / outfit post with the title Happy Easter - Outfit and hair. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2013/03/happy-easter-outfit-and-hair.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...