“Are you a sissy cocksucker now?”

“Are you a sissy cocksucker now?”

I couldn't respond. I just looked down. Down towards the floor. Down at my legs and at the black pantyhose that I was wearing. I noticed a run on left left knee... above it, cum stains. There were cum stains on my pleated skirt too.

She repeated the question.

“Yes,” I said softly.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes. I'm a cocksucker."

"What kind of cocksucker, Darling?"

Tears started to obscure my vision. "A sissy one... a sissy cocksucker" I whimpered.

"Shhhhh. That's my baby. There is no need to cry. You know, I am so proud of you - so happy that you understand what you are." She tenderly stroked my hair. 

"And now that you are a sissy cocksucker, what do you eat?"

I meekly mumbled "I eat sperm.” I heard her sigh softly.

She grabbed my hair and turned my head so that I could see my reflection in the mirror. I met her eyes in the reflection.

“Tell her,” she instructed, “that girl doesn’t believe you. Convince her!

I looked my reflection in the eyes.

“I eat sperm. I like to eat sperm. I am a sperm-eating sissy cocksucker,” I told myself.

“You are, aren’t you?” I nodded shyly.

“Tell her. She’s not listening. She can’t believe what you are saying.”

“I eat sperm,” I said, my voice growing with self realization and acceptance, “I AM a sperm-eating sissy cocksucker.”

 I took a long look at myself and smiled.
You have read this article cock sucker / Sissy / stories with the title “Are you a sissy cocksucker now?”. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2013/03/are-you-sissy-cocksucker-now.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...