Catching up..

Just yesterday I met one of my besties who is back from the US. She worked in Disney for about a year in their cultural program to introduce Indian culture.. She also got mistaken for Princess Jasmine a lot!!

Tanisha and myself



What I love about us together, is that even though we never stay in touch (my fault usually), when we meet even after 1-2 years, it just  feels like yesterday was the last time we spoke. We certainly have that sisterly bond.. Inseparable from kindergarten to high school.. 


 With our friend Shawn


 And it always so happens, that whenever we go shopping, we end up getting the same things. I remember looking at her picture once from UK and mine from Milan and realising we're wearing the same tunic!! 


Do have that same bond with your best friend??


 With my sister, Sheehan

 No I don't actually play the bass, however I self taught myself the guitar a few years ago, but I'm out of touch now..


 That's what I do.. Ruin pictures for fun!

 Word of advice. When you wear a short dress, and even though you think you are sitting properly and decently, it never is the case. From some angle, it will look inappropriate! 


My mommy and daddy <3

My love for animals.. Hehe


Anyways the reason we met was to discuss plans for the upcoming UEFA finals. Yep I'm a crazy footie fan, and I'm supporting Italy (although I highly doubt they'll get past Germany at the semis) and Spain..

And I never meant to blog about this, but, I just had to share what I was wearing.

Just last week I was in Delhi for 3-4 days for a shoot, and although I didn't get a chance to shop, I managed to pick up two dresses from Lajput Nagar market for 100rs each. Yep that green 'Dorothy Perkins' dress is just for 100!!
The neckpiece is from Aldo and the bracelets (the black triple spikes, the orange bangle and the black studded) are from Bangkok, a gift and Hill Road respectively.

You have read this article with the title Catching up... You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2012/06/catching-up.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...