Tally Weijl Campaign

Ok this was totally my favorite store in Milan (besides Bershka) And this one I could totally afford.. Oh I just wish I could go back just to shop here!!

Campaign 1
Campaign 2
Campaign 3
Campaign 4
Campaign 5
Campaign 6Campaign 8
Campaign 7

Look 1
Look 2
Look 3
Look 4
Look 5
Look 6
Look 7
Look 8Look 9
Look 10
Look 11
Look 12
Look 13
Look 14
Look 15

To show you how cute and affordable this brand is, here is one of my favorite looks with a complete breakdown..

Campaign 4
29,95 euros
15,95 euros
12,95 euros


Unfortunately they retail only in Europe!


Even when I was in Milan I always visited their website, only for this song.. It's just so cute. Whenever I opened the page, it played, and it would drive my bf crazy!


You have read this article Campaign / Spring 2012 / Tally Weijl with the title Tally Weijl Campaign. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2012/06/tally-weijl-campaign.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...