Tangy Summer Dreams

I know this is already old news, but if you haven't heard already, Pantone has proclaimed Tangerine are the color of 2012 which lead to many Tangerine Tango blog posts and also to my 'Tangelo Tango' which I did in April..

This one is for the In-FB Remix:Tangerine

Recently I visited Cool Chef Cafe in Worli, to watch this band perform their first ever gig.. For amateurs these kids (yes kids) were pretty good. And the fact that they played 2 Green Day songs gave them a double thumbs up from me and my sister!!



 Some wannabe photography shots by me..
Blurry pics by my sister.. I think that should be her trademark thing now!
Although I love how this one turned out! 
 Part of my head cut off..
 Part of my foot cut off
 So she decided to take one randomly.. In her defense the place was actually (nightclub) dark, and all this was with the flash!
 With mom and my sister.. 
 Part of the band.. Had to include them too right?
 The back of the dress. Unfortunately it doesn't show that well. Its really cute.. With a peek-a-boo thing!
And this is actually the front.. Its like a crisscross thing, and can be very low at times, hence I used my hair to protect my modesty!

Yes and I'm horribly tanned! If you compare my face, upper body  and feet to my legs!! 

Outfit Breakdown
Dress from Hill Road
Neck piece from Aldo Accessories
Bangles from Santa Cruz station side
Brown sling bag from Blanco
Tan braided belt from Colaba Causeway
Black wedges gifted from aunt (bought in Dubai)


You have read this article with the title Tangy Summer Dreams. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2012/06/tangy-summer-dreams.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...