Trend of the week

I'm thinking of doing a new thing now. 

Ever since I've gotten re-addicted to Polyvore and I keep making 'sets', I've decided to do a 'trend of the week' for every 2 weeks.. And throughout the week I'll post outfit ideas for that particular trend..
So for the next 2 weeks, Head2Heels will focus on 'Color blocking'. And I came up with color blocking as a first trend because I said to myself, I'll do the first that comes up on Google. 

Ideas will be appreciated, so do let me know if there are any trends you would like to see!

So here it is..

Color Blocking, created by roxanne21 on Polyvore
Outfit Breakdown..
Dress: Bottega Veneta color blocked dress
Neck piece: Monique Leshman Color-Block Petal Bib Necklace
Bracelets: Dorothy Perkins mesh and gold look mix bangles
Shades: Karen Walker Perfect Day
Bag: Audrey Brooke Dolce Color Block Cross Body Bag
Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti Ruffle-front suede ankle boots
Ring: Michael Kors Barrel ring
Nail paint: NARS Purple Rain Shimmer Nail Polish
Lipstick: Chanel Rouge Allure luminous satin lip color



You have read this article Trend of the week with the title Trend of the week. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2012/05/trend-of-week.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...