Pinko Lookbook

I was always fascinated by Pinko. Whenever I passed by their stores (in Milan 09-10) they had these large monitors with a girl marching back and forth with different colord boots, something they had just come up with

Not the boots, but so you get the idea of how I saw it! Source

I always look at their website, cuz I loved their clothes, even though I couldn't afford them! (Dresses start at around 140 euros!) But their patterns and styles are great, so if your good with sewing or have a good tailor at hand, well then do have a look..




And some of their pretty accessories!



You have read this article Campaign / Pinko / Spring 2012 with the title Pinko Lookbook. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2012/05/pinko-lookbook.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...