Summer Wishlist - 1

So excited about my upcoming vacation to Hong Kong and Bangkok and I intend to shop a lot! Since I can't really afford designer items, I will have to look for things that are similar.. No I'm not talking about fakes, cuz that can be tacky at times, but more like inspirations!

So here is my wish-list as of now.. Wonder if i'll find similar stuff in Thailand?!?!



Yellow dress : Kain silk blend wrap dress. Perfect color for summer, and the wrap effect is so chic!
Purple neck piece : Oscar de la Renta 24-karat gold-plated cabochon necklace. My favorite color is purple. Hence I picked this one!
Printed dress : D&G printed silk and stretch-denim mini dress. Usually it's tough to mix prints, but with a dress like this, no need to wonder and stare for hours in front of the mirror, thinking if it looks ok or not! 
Bracelets : Assad Mounser multi-chain bracelets. Because its just so cute!
Scarf : Etro cashmere-voile scarf. Perfect for a windy evening.
Animal print sling : Dolce & Gabbana printed canvas and leather mini shoulder bag, because its no.1 - it's neon, and no.2 - its animal print!
Black bracelet : Ashley Pittman Pikipiki studded horn bangle. To add an edge to any outfit.
Animal print bag : Alexander McQueen Savana ocelot-print calf hair and leather satchel. Did I ever mention that I love animal print? Well I do!
Red dress : Roksanda Ilincic two-tone wool-crepe dress. Believe me the behind of this dress is a lot more sexier than the front. And no, its not a bare back one, it's actually contrasting black,
Wellies : Hunter original Tall stud-strapped Wellington boots. Yes I know its just summer, but rains in Mumbai can be terrible. And this is what I call my type of rain boots!
Tank : Victoria Beckham denim crepe tank. Love the color and the simplicity of this piece.
Ring and bag : Marc by Marc Jacobs brass and acetate bow ring and What A Spectacle leather-trimmed beach tote (respectively). I love his accessories. So quirky and cute! i', even lusting over their iPhone cases, and I don't even have an iPhone!


 

You have read this article with the title Summer Wishlist - 1. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2012/05/summer-wishlist-1.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...