The calm before the storm

Have I mentioned how much I love the area where I live? If not, here it is. 
Every nook and corner is just so pretty. I have neighbors that like to have fun with their colours!

So this is my everyday lane. From the time I was young, I passed through this to go to school every day, and now it's the same for work.
It's a chipped and cheery yellow, that we (Sheehan and me) thought was just so cute, and very apt for the next post.

Also I was just waiting to show off this pretty dress. Mum and me found this cotton fabric at Thakur's in Bandra, and I wanted something so plain yet cute, so that the print (which is brilliant I must say) is the main focus. So I added blue accents, with the neck piece, bag and the streak in my hair!

It was soon after this shoot that I fell sick, and I'm still recovering. So please excuse the lack of pictures (unlike my usual ones) and the dopey eyes!











Outfit Breakdown

Dress - Tailored
Turquoise bag and gold glitter belt - Cupidity by Karishma & Masumi
Neckpiece - Borrowed from the studio
Shoes - Hill Road
Brown wrist cuff - Blur
Watch - Can't remember (found it in a drawer at home and it doesn't work)
Green bracelet - DIY with an old faded bracelet

You have read this article with the title The calm before the storm. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-calm-before-storm.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...