Opposites attract - SPLASH

I remember my trips to Dubai when I was younger. Strolling around in the gigantic malls, freaking out at every single store, staring at window displays for hours. Thats where I was introduced to the brand Splash.
A very simple, affordable but stylish label, with a number of cutesy pieces to their collection. Always.

Luckily for me, my aunts in Dubai, who always get loads of things for us, whenever they visit, knew exactly what my sister and me love, and always shopped at those stores for us.
Splash eventually did make it to India, but there is no comparison, if you compare the collection in UAE and the one available here in Mumbai. 


My favorite picks from Splash's new collection are below.


Emerald might be the colour of the year, but I still see Tangerine flashbacks.

While the blazer is not exactly bright orange, it is a cute subtle peachy-coral shade, which is just so yummy.
Printed bottoms are bang on trend again this season. 
A plain white blouse balances the girly coral blazer and the edgy print of the pants.
Earrings with spikes (edgy) and a floral gold bracelet (girly) are few of the accessories that complete the look.
Adding a bit of colour is the navy ring and an owl neck piece (another trend that's here to stay, thank you Harry Potter!)
And finally, the finishing touches, some serious shades, to avoid eye contact, because believe me, with this, there will be a lot of it!

Get set, to turn heads!
You have read this article with the title Opposites attract - SPLASH. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2013/02/opposites-attract-splash.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...