A single girl's guide to V-day

Since I'm single this V-day, I thought of what I could do. The thinking was fun, because I came up with a lot of ideas and plans. So here are my top 10 things to do on Valentine's day..

Have a 'date' with the family
It could be either with your parents or your sibling (if you're both single and get along really well)
Fun suggestion : Go to a bar for drinks with your dad!


Get a cuddly-buddy
Have a cuddle session with your pets. Be it a cat or a dog, be comforted by your animals. I mean, how can you say no to these faces?

Girl's night out!
Gather all your single girl friends, dress up, and go out. Turn heads. If you're lucky, you might be the cause of another couple's break-up! *wink wink*

Be naughty
Gather your notorious gang, go to couple hot spots, like Reclamation and Marine Drive (or whatever else you have in your respective city), and annoy the crap out of other couples. Make kiss-y noises, point and laugh.
Fun suggestion : If you are bold, just walk up to a guy, and yell 'GAY' loudly as his astonished girlfriend looks on by.

Spa day
Pamper yourself and a friend/family member to a hot relaxing massage. 

Quiet night-in
Settle in bed with a nice rented movie/book you've wanted to read for a while now, with some cupcakes or/and green tea. Chinese take-out sounds yum too. 
Fun suggestion : invite a friend or two and watch horror movies!

Go anti V-day!
Organize an Anti-Valentines day party with other V-day haters, like in the movie Valentine's day. Or burn some old bad memories like in F.R.I.E.N.D.S (but be careful!)

Go Shopping!
Retail therapy = the best therapy.. No need to elaborate here. We all know it!

Watch the repeats of the Manchester United VS Real Madrid match!
Okay so you're not into sports.. But I'm sure one of these pretty boys are worth watching!

Expect some major eye-candy

Carry on with life..

Who cares if it's V-day? More than 50% or even more (I made those stats up) don't even care about the day. Nothing special in in. Why do you need a special day to share love or hate, when you have the entire year?


 I still haven't planned my day yet. But I have all these fabulous options. And my shopping ban officially ends today! So yay for me!


All images from Google, will be impossible to credit each!
You have read this article with the title A single girl's guide to V-day. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2013/02/a-single-girl-guide-to-v-day.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...