Vero Moda Spring Summer 2013 Collection

A special preview from Vero Moda's upcoming collection


Neon pieces




Florals!

 Are you gutsy enough to wear these together? I could surely give it a try!


Ah the details on the back of that dress..

 Some pretty floral textures.



I adore that back!

My next party dress?


Here's what going to hit the stores by next month!


Cute coloured pants with zipper details
I really think this summer, I'm going to buy a lot of coloured pants.

Blacks and whites
Classic colours that can never go wrong and suit every body type.

Candy Sorbets
Such delicious colours.. If I can't afford to eat candied goodies, at least let me wear them!

Striped perfection

Whether you want to draw attention to your body, or away from it, these will surely help!


Cute denims
Polka dotted denim? Now we're talking!

Delicate florals

One trend that should never go out of style. EVER!
And you definitely don't have to be a girly-girl to wear them!


My Vero Moda lust/wish list

Just love the cutwork details on the back. They have a dress with this too!

A long maxi skirt with a slit? Gimme! 

I go nuts over distressed and torn denims.





Click below to see the preview for Pieces and Only


You have read this article with the title Vero Moda Spring Summer 2013 Collection. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2013/01/vero-moda-spring-summer-2013-collection.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...