Vero Moda, Only and Pieces special preview!

Just last week, I was invited by BestSeller to have a look at the new upcoming line for Vero Moda, Only and Pieces. I was pretty excited, because I have to admit, I'm quite a big fan of the brands. I very generously support their Super Saturday sales (if you know what I mean) and really couldn't wait till to see them!

I also gave a tiny excuse and turned up 2 hours late to work, but it was totally worth it.  The new collection of all 3 are all lovely, that I'm so glad they come out next month, because that's when my shopping ban ends! Also I'm glad I went for the 1 month ban and not anything more!

I've already started making a list of things that I just NEED to lay my hands on.

Click below to see each collections..

I'm sure you're all going to want to save up now!
You have read this article with the title Vero Moda, Only and Pieces special preview!. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2013/01/vero-moda-only-and-pieces-special.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...