Only Spring Summer 2013 Collection

Here is a preview of Only's S/S 2013 collection!

A cute breezy tie-dyed tank.

Stripes to funk up any outfit!




Oh how much I love this! I'm a sucker for animal prints, and that back is just WOW!

Neon beauties!


Funky denims!


Love this so much!




Here's what going to hit the stores by next month!


Animal Prints
I want each and every one of these! 

Fun graphic tees
Their trapeze shaped, sports vests, digital/photo printed tees might make you want to transform into a simple jeans and tees kinda girl!

Denim and Chambray
What I've always admired from Only are their denim pieces.. P.S. I was wearing a denim tunic from Only that day!

Understated neons
For those who think twice about adding neon to their wardrobe, have no fear now, Only has come up with demure techniques, adding neon details in some pieces, and adding a layer of white to subdue some others.

Tie-dyes
One trend that I can never get over.. 

Bright coloured pants
Colours that will make you go crazy. I think I want all. Who wouldn't?

Sportswear
P.S - I would totally go for a run in that jumpsuit!

Pretty dresses


My Only Lust/wish list..

Love the details on this!

I could wear these together.. Would you?


Goa is calling out to me now.!

A little bit of Rockstar + a tiny bit tribal = LOVE

Click below to see the preview for Vero Moda and Pieces.



You have read this article with the title Only Spring Summer 2013 Collection. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2013/01/only-spring-summer-2013-collection.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...