Pantyhose


What is it that draws me to pantyhose? I suspect that, like many of my other fetishes, it has to do with the fact that pantyhose are decidedly feminine. Sure, there have been some occasional attempts to market pantyhose to guys ("mantyhose") and if you go back far enough in time men often wore tights, but in today's society, pantyhose is associated primarily with women.



I love pantyhose. I love the way they feel and how they caress my smooth, hairless legs. The act of rolling up your legs a fine denier hose is almost erotic. 






Some women don't like wearing pantyhose and some women really, really detest them. I don't understand why. Sure, if you are trying to squeeze into a pair that is way too small, I can understand they they might be uncomfortable but in such cases the problem isn't the pantyhose but getting the right size. 









Given the proper size, what is not to like about pantyhose? They make your legs look better, give you more options with changing the look of your outfit, gives a finishing touch to every outfit, men are drawn to them, plus I like the way that they make my legs feel.





You have read this article Lingerie / pantyhose with the title Pantyhose. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2011/04/pantyhose.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...