Guys I'd Love To Nail Me: Unknown Hunks


I adore the chiseled abs, the strong arms, the broad shoulders, the thick cock... I prefer a "man's man." A guy is is so definitely masculine that I feel even more of a sissy, a pantywaist, a girlie-girl.


Now this is a real man's cock! Not like my tiny, limp flap of skin between my legs.




I want a guy who wants to make me squirm, who enjoys having me worship him as an Adonis, who encourages my perversions and demands that I be hyper-feminine.



These guys are so hawt! Just look at the muscles makes my bottom twitch and my mouth water!

You have read this article hunks with the title Guys I'd Love To Nail Me: Unknown Hunks. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2011/04/guys-i-love-to-nail-me-unknown-hunks.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...