Marilyn Monroe On Spanking, Enemas and Orgasms

Was Marilyn Monroe into enemas and spanking? Apparently so! At least, according to the transcripts of conversations she had with her therapist. In these conversations, the quintessential blonde bimbo, said that she should have won an Oscar for faking orgasms and that she enjoyed enemas.



Marilyn on spankings:

“When I came back from a day off the set, he (Clark Gable) patted my ass and told me if I didn’t behave myself he would give me a good spanking. I looked him in the eye and said, ‘Don’t tempt me.’ Because of his performance, I have seen Gone With The Wind over and over again. He was perfect. All right, that was a long time ago. I must have been about 13. I have never seen a man who was as romantic as he was in that picture. It was different when I got to know him. Then I wanted him to be my father. I wouldn’t care if he spanked me as long as he made up for it by hugging me and telling me I was daddy’s little girl and he loved me. Of course that’s fantasy.”


Marilyn on orgasms:

“What I told you when I first became your patient is true. I had never had an orgasm. I well remember you said an orgasm happens in the mind, not the genitals. …You said there was an obstacle in my mind that prevented me from having an orgasm… it caused my guilt. Then you said for the orgasm problem we would try a different approach. That you would tell me how to stimulate myself, that when I did exactly what you told me to do I would have an orgasm and that after I did it to myself and felt what it was, I would have orgasms with lovers. Bless you doctor. What you say is gospel to me. By now I’ve had lots of orgasms. Not only one, but two and three with a man who takes his time."
"Speaking of Oscars, I would win overwhelmingly if the Academy gave Oscars for faking orgasms. I have done some of my best acting convincing my partners I was in the throes of ecstasy."


Marilyn on enemas:

“I don’t understand this big taboo about enemas. Most of the actresses I know use them, even some who won’t admit it. Mae West told me she is given an enema every day and she has at least one orgasm a day. Mae says her enemas and orgasms will keep her young until she is 100.

Peter Crawford says the Queen and noblemen of the court of Louis XIV were give frequent enemas by special servants called apothecaries. The purpose was to give them peaches and cream complexions. Something about intestinal toxins getting into your blood. So there you are. Those ladies were doing the intelligent thing.

Yes. I enjoy enemas, so what!”

For the rest of the story, take a look here.
You have read this article Celebrities / feminine figure / vintage with the title Marilyn Monroe On Spanking, Enemas and Orgasms. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2011/04/marilyn-monroe-on-spanking-enemas-and.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...