Rainy day outfit, deals and CupoNation.in

It's been a while since I put up an outfit post, well in my defense, the rain is really a mood dampener (pun truly not intended. However I am working on a shoot for Miss K&A, which is a jewelry label, run by two nice girls, one of whom is a good friend of mine.
Since there's no outfit, we will have to make do with Sunday's Instagram one.

Dress : Clothes Rack (Got it for around 680/-)
Rubber sandals : Topshop (gifted)
Studded clutch : Hongkong (25 dollars)
P.S - I knotted up the maxi at the side, as it was raining like crazy that day and I really wanted to wear a maxi. Great tip I found on Pinterest. You can try it with your skirt as well.

Sunday was also Father's day, and I'd like to thank Wooplr for their lovely gift.
 

But of course, the highlight of the day was brunch. Sheehan and I found these coupons on Snapdeal for a pretty neat rate for a meal at Glasshouse (Hyatt Regency). The last time I was there, it was for my birthday last year (Snapdeal again) and it's gotten so much better. 

There were these sangria cocktails that were the specials of the day.
Since I prefer white over red, I had too many of these.

And the food was absolutely yummy, but the dessert counter was something else.

Dessert fit for a vampire.. 
Yes it totally was a coincidence that I picked all shades of red.

Whereas my mom picked more normal - earthy toned ones.

Speaking of great discounts, I recently just came upon this pretty neat site - CupoNation.in
They have coupons, discounts and deals directly from the retailers and are connected to really great sites like Fashion and You, 99 Labels, Zovi, Jabong, Limeroad, Fab Alley and many many more. 
What more is, they not only offer great deals on fashion and accessories but they have many other categories like restaurant coupons, flowers and gifts, travel, electronics, books, movies and music, health and beauty and a few others.
From a free Jabong voucher worth 750/- on an order of 750/- from Food Panda, to up to 5200/- off on flights and domestic hotels via Yatra.com to a flat 50% off on beauty and healthcare products, they have it all.
Oh and of course, ever since I discovered CupoNation, I've also discovered many new shopping portals, which I'm not sure if is a good thing or a bad thing.

What is one shopping portal you swear by? 

All pictures taken by me with the iphone
You have read this article bargains / deals / food / ootd / rains / Shopping / website with the title Rainy day outfit, deals and CupoNation.in. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2013/06/rainy-day-outfit-deals-and-cuponationin.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...