Yes! Yes! Yes!

You know that moment when you spot something so fabulous! - YES!
Then there's that moment when you see the price tag, and find that it's way in your budget - YES!
Then finally that exhilarating moment when you part with some of your money in exchange for a piece of awesomeness - YES!

Well this is one of those moment but 100 times better!

I managed to snag this pretty little bag from a store in Bandra for 500 bucks! Really! 
Ironically, the bag also says 'YES'.
When I first spotted it, I faced those same questions that every 'reformed' shopaholic faces - do I need another bag? Is it worth it? Am I going to use it as much? Will it look good on me? etc, etc.. 
And all those questions were answered with a very big, pink, over the top, and studded YES!


Another awesome buy was this pretty playsuit, all striped, cotton and colorful. And for just 100 bucks!



Look who joined me? My sweet little cat, Puchu!




Outfit Breakdown

Striped playsuit - Lokhandwala!
'YES' bag - Bag store in the linking road KFC lane
Studded belt - At an exhibition
Multi layered neck piece - Raju's store (Hill Road)
Wedges - Gifted (from Dubai)
Printed shades - Claires
Red wrist wrap - Blur accessories
Beaded bracelet - Old piece found at home.
Orange embroidered bangle - From a press release


You have read this article bag / color / orange / outfit post / playsuit / Stripes / summer with the title Yes! Yes! Yes!. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2013/04/yes-yes-yes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...