Another year goes by - Outfit post

So yes, another year has gone by, for which I have been grateful for. The ups and downs and everything in between.
So am I excited to turn 24? Not really. Ask me this next year, when I can finally LEGALLY drink alcohol, thanks to Maharashtra's crazy state law. I mean come on! I've had to ask other people to buy me my drinks or lend me the 'over 25 wristbands' at festivals and concerts!

So anyways, since it's MY day, I decided to 'showcase' my top three favorite trends.. So here are animal prints (big surprise), neon and pastel sherbet tones rolled into one.






I think this would actually be a good party outfit, minus the bag of course. 

Outfit Breakdown

Animal Print dress (worn as top) - Forever 21
Neon bubblegum skirt - Gap Kids (Really, it's a size XXL)
Pastel bag - Haute Curry
Bracelets and silver embellished cuff - Tribal Zone
Panda neckpiece - Tribal Zone
Pumps - Irla

You have read this article Animal Prints / bling / Neon / outfit post / pastel with the title Another year goes by - Outfit post. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2013/04/another-year-goes-by-outfit-post.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...