Fucking Machines: Today's Orgasmatron

I have heard someone describe sex as simply a matter of plumbing: “match the right tubes to the right tubes.” When I see people using fucking machines, I can’t help but be reminded of that quote.


 When it comes to fucking machines, what really brings out the pervert in me is when theses devices are used on someone who is restrained.

The idea of losing control while being manipulated over and over and over and over makes my heart race.



Even if you are not physically restrained, being brought to a mindless, sexual frenzy such that your body is no longer under your conscious control is even a bigger thrill for me.





These toys are more than just toys – these are mechanical contraptions with dildos on pistons and on stuff that you’d find in the power tools section of Home Depot. I swear that these are Black & Decker reciprocating saws attached with dongs.






I must admit that I really want to try out a lot of these machines. Just think about the idea of an inexhaustible machine that will repeatedly please you without demanding anything in return. From a bondage perspective, the depersonalization of getting fucked by a machine is just another thrill.

 

 
 I guess Woody Allen was way ahead of his time. His “Orgasmatron” was envisioned nearly 40 years ago. Way to go, Woody!


You have read this article fucking machines with the title Fucking Machines: Today's Orgasmatron. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2011/03/fucking-machines-today-orgasmatron.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...