E! Online - Rock your red carpet look

E! Online has a really cool 'Rock your red carpet look' game which I just discovered today!






It did take some time to load however.. But I was too bored and felt like I had all the time in the world..




Step 1 - Body types..



And face types followed by skin..

And then hair color and style..

Eye color, shape, lips, nose ... 



Finally the closet, which was kinda disappointing..

Accessories..

Final look..



Since there was so little to chose from, I made all the looks.. Can you recognize anyone?













I hope E updates it with more outfits!!

  
You have read this article with the title E! Online - Rock your red carpet look. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2011/03/e-online-rock-your-red-carpet-look.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...