Ball Gags, Bondage, and Bimbos


What is it that attracts me to ball gags? Especially when I am restrained and looking my best. Is it that wearing the gag makes me feel more helpless? Is it that the loss of control by being deprived of my voice? This loss of control extends to not even being able to stop drooling. The drooling makes me think of the times I have had cum dribbling down my chin... All that I know is that when I slip that ball between my teeth and the strap gets locked, I get really anxious - in a good way.




In some ways, giving up control means that you become the center of attention... It is selfish of me to what to be restrained and unable to influence our sex play. I become a toy for my lover's amusement... a dumpster to pump cum into... a flesh toy to grope and stroke... everything happens to me rather with me. Yes, it can be selfish but I never claimed to be perfect.








One thing that wearing a ball gag seems to suggest... the jaw extended and the lips apart, often wrapped around the ball... is cocksucking.




In a lot of ways, I can see how the ball gag is a symbol of ultimate accommodation... and aren't bimbos accommodating, if nothing else? Don't you see "bimbo" when you look at some of these girls? Perhaps that is just one reason that I want to be just like them!



I have often fantasized about being tied up to a bed, ball gag wedged in my mouth, spread eagle and then being used repeatedly... Is that wrong?

 
You have read this article ball gags / submission with the title Ball Gags, Bondage, and Bimbos. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2011/03/ball-gags-bondage-and-bimbos.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...