Shoes and Sissies


What is it about shoes that makes a sissy swoon? Not just any shoe, mind you, but sky high heels, strapped pumps, and Mary Janes. Most likely, it is because such shoes are distinctly feminine. Also, shoes help give a woman a more attractive posture, make the legs look longer and sexier, and helps her butt look better.









I think that shoes do a lot for one's attitude. How many woman have "fuck me pumps" that they wear when going out in order to get noticed? They certainly don't wear them because they are comfortable. I think that they wear them because wearing them makes them feel good - in a fashion sense (hey, the shoes often make or break the outfit) or  in a sexual sense (they feel sexier wearing them).













If woman like wearing them in order make them look better and feel sexier, then it is understandable why sissies are so drawn to heels. I know that I am. I have dozens and dozens of shoes. 








You have read this article Shoes / Sissy with the title Shoes and Sissies. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2010/11/shoes-and-sissies.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...