Mouths to Envy. Mouths to Inspire.

What warm-blooded sissy gurl wouldn't want big, luscious, full lips to wrap lovingly around a stiff cock?


I want my lips to be like big, puffy pillows. 
I want my lips to say "I *love* being a cocksucker."




 I want people to notice my lips.
I want people to be drawn to my lips.
I want people to want me to bury my lips between their legs.



I want my lips to help demonstrate my femininity.
I want my lips to be sexy.




I want my lips full, glossy and colorful.
I want my lips to look so feminine that they could never be mistaken for a man's lips.




 Even if my lips don't look natural, that is fine - as long as they advertise that my lips are made to provide pleasure.


 
If my lips are so big that people think that I am just a bimbo, then all the better.






You have read this article bimbo / cocksucker / feminine figure with the title Mouths to Envy. Mouths to Inspire.. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2010/11/mouths-to-envy-mouths-to-inspire.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...