Creativity gone wrong!


Ever since I got to know we were going to mom's friend's farmhouse (with pool included) for the weekend (Sunday only), I knew we had to do an outfit post. And then I decided, that I HAD to do an outfit post, under water.Yes, I come up with crazy ideas sometimes, and I try to be creative, much to the dismay of Sheehan, but she tries to keep up.

Next dilemma was, the outfit. It had to be something flowy and chiffon-y. like how they have it in cool editorials and magazines.

So I thought and thought, and came to the saree. I mean what could look better than a flowy saree?

So armed with our Canon waterproof camera, we were ready to 'create waves', but guess what? The water wasn't very clear. That meant, no clear pictures. At all. Okay we did manage to get a small lot of them. Very tiny amount, all close ups, because the further I went away from the camera, the more I merged into the murky blue water.

Goes to show that shit happens right?




The clearest picture ever..



 Random flowy saree shots

Well here's to better luck next time!!

If you wondered what it looked like, normally..


Saree from Made to Drape.
Bustier from Ann Summers (ordered online)
Neckpiece from Kazo.
Snakeskin heels from Zara.



You have read this article with the title Creativity gone wrong!. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2013/05/creativity-gone-wrong.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...