Just monkeying around..

In August, I went on a photo shoot rampage.. Sheehan and me worked up a schedule where we did 3-4 outfit posts in a single day. This happened on one Saturday and Sunday when I was free. Maybe it was intuition that told me I was going to be really very busy soon after... And that's what happened! Even the earlier outfit pictures were done on these same days. Including the previous 'rainy day' DIY.. 

I guess when you have an unpredictable job as mine, which takes you places, and you also want to blog as often as once in 2 weeks, you really have to be prepared! 
This would be my advice to fellow bloggers!


I love how I look so tall here, and my legs look endlessly long.. I'm gonna wear this dress a lot often!





You might have wondered about the 'monkey' reference in the title.. Well here it is..

What and why are questions I still ask myself. I don't remember why I made monkey gestures and actions. It was related to something Patrick said, while he was watching Sheehan photograph me. None of us can remember the comment!!

And then Sheehan suggests I swing from the little tree branch, I said 'you first' and she went first!
 And then it was my turn.. 


Believe me, this was a lot more fun, than it actually looks!



I'm never throwing these shoes away. As beat and used as they are, and I got them in 2010, they are more of a sentimental value now. I might not really wear them anymore, but they belong in a special place. They've visited the cobblers a number of times and also have fine stitch lines inside and out!


Outfit Breakdown

Floral summer dress with frills - Lifestyle
Denim jacket - Gasoline (had it since I was 15 or something!)
Glow in the dark bracelets - Party collectibles
Gold neckpiece - Borrowed from the studio
Tan wedges - random shop in Venice for 10 euros

All pictures by Sheehan, except for the picture of Sheehan, which was by me!!

You have read this article denim / dress / outfit post with the title Just monkeying around... You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2012/10/just-monkeying-around.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...