Print on print

This wonderful little corner is just around my house. One day when I passed it (and if you follow me on Instagram you'll know) and I just stopped and looked at it properly. I saw how pretty it actually was. My childhood was spent playing chor-police (thieves and police) jumping over this very same verandah and gate. 
I just had to do an outfit post here.. And I already knew what to wear.


I selected mostly florals. Even the neck-piece and wedges had a floral print on the sides. But I don't have a close-up of either.






How pretty is the red grill door?


Outfit Breakdown

Baby pink and turquoise floral blouse - Bangkok
Star printed shorts - Chemistry
Belt - Vero Moda
Pink floral button neck piece - from a giveaway
Black, blue and pink friendship bracelets - Hill Road
Floral bracelet - Borrowed from the studio
Pink slip on mini wedges with studs - one of the Linking Road shops (can't remember which one)

I took these pictures at around 4pm, so there was no proper light. Most of these had to be 'light up' on Picasa.

All pictures by Sheehan.
You have read this article florals / outfit post / Prints / star with the title Print on print . You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2012/09/print-on-print.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...