Black and white and neon all over

As excited as I was the minute I got to know about the InFB black & white remix, I took my own sweet time to get prepared for it. So my pictures are taken just a day before the deadline.. Yep I'm living on the edge!

I already knew what I was going to wear. From the moment I saw that skirt, I already wanted to wear it with this strappy ruffled tribal-ish print top.

So anyways since the pictures are all last minute, my what was supposed to be an outdoor shoot turned into me standing against the door in my room, because of a sudden burst of unstoppable rain!

Also it took time to convince my sister (who has just started learning photography) to take my pictures!

So please excuse the bad and over-edited quality (I had to edit because it was too dark) of pictures!

  



The shoes are definitely my size, its just the pose here I guess!






All my accessories. Please excuse my 'work table' laden with scratches and purple paint!


Outfit breakdown

Printed ruffled top - Bought from Hill Road or Linking Road (by mum)
Safety print skirt - H&M (gift from aunt)
Shoes - Steve Madden (gift from aunt)
Neon clutch (actually a sunglasses case!) - Accessorize
Raffia belt (D&G inspired) - Colaba Causeway
Neckpiece - Bangkok
Owl ring - Bangkok
Black studded bracelet - Bangkok
Blue friendship band - Hill Road

Also after this half an hour quick photoshoot, I had to shower and rush to my film shoot all the way in Trombay! I just wish I had more time! Anyways, lesson learned. I will not procrastinate!

You have read this article with the title Black and white and neon all over. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2012/07/black-and-white-and-neon-all-over.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...