Gucci Spring/Summer 2011 Campaign

Ok I know that this is old news already, but if you follow the blog, you will know that till date, this has been one of my favorite campaigns!

So here are the official Gucci pictures, which I haven't posted ever, yet (I don't know why I didn't!)

The spring/summer campaign is sleek, glamorous, sexy, and (happy happy joy joy) diverse. The campaign features models Joan Smalls, Karmen Pedaru, and Hailey Clauson. It was shot by the fashion photography team of Mert (Alas) and Marcus (Piggott).

Also when I first saw these pictures, I always wondered why the dull tone? The clothes are otherwise so colorful and pretty!

Anyways let the pictures speak for themselves











You have read this article with the title Gucci Spring/Summer 2011 Campaign. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2011/07/gucci-springsummer-2011-campaign.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...