The Pursuit of a Big Ass

I want curves. Not just subtle curves, but distinctive, noticeable curves. I want a big butt with wide hips. I want my ass to to big and round.

I work out not to loose weight but to make my ass bigger. The running, the lunges, and the squats help make my backside rounder, not smaller - and thats just fine with me.

I want my waist to very small with a flat, tight tummy. The sheer difference in sizes between my waist and ass should make people look twice, notice how big my ass is and wonder just how much the slut enjoys stiff flesh buried up there.

And I do enjoy having my cheeks spread and my quivering hole stretched. I adore the feeling and as my butt gets bigger, I enjoy the feeling even more.


You have read this article with the title The Pursuit of a Big Ass. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2010/09/the-pursuit-of-big-ass.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...