Make Mine Tiny and Limp!

What does it say about a person when they truly wish that their genitals were tiny and always limp? Would a real man ever think this? Of course not! But a sissy fag would! I am such a sissy.

Although what is between my legs could hardly be considered "manly," I do wish they were smaller... If I woke up one day to find my testicles gone and my penis reduced to the thickness of a pinky finger and only half the length then I would smile with delight.

Here are some pictures of my pathetic reproductive organs...








How fucked up am I? I actually want to be more of a sissy. When I see beautiful t-gurls with tiny members, I get so envious and want to be just like them.








I bet my dad would be proud...


You have read this article with the title Make Mine Tiny and Limp!. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2010/07/make-mine-tiny-and-limp.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...