Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope each and every one of you has a great and enjoyable one!

My Christmas ritual has pretty much been the same. It's midnight mass with the family (I'm a Catholic, if you didn't already know) and then after that family and friends always come over to eat sandwiches (another ritual thing) and drink wine or whatever they fancy.

Usually my sister and myself always have other plans, and we do sit at home for a while but by 1am, we go to one of our own friends house for what we call a nice quiet house party.. sshh!
But this time, we stayed at home. And post 5am, the shenanigans began..

 I sometimes love laying my clothes out like this.. Who else does this?

Outfit details.. Mixes of navy, pink and blue.


Yes I know my accessories match her really well!


Family picture..


 And then we changed into our pajamas. I have gingerbread men all over with 'Bite me' and 'Oh snap' all over! I just love street shopping. You never know what you will find!

I'm an Instagram addict. There I said it. I have over 700 pictures. 

 

With my love Puchu (left) and (right) new kitten in the neighborhood!



This was after everyone went off to sleep. Dad, Sheehan, Patrick and myself had a blast!




 



Okay these last two were completely my dad's idea. He asked me to climb up and pose!

A few gifts from my aunts!

What did you get for Christmas?

Outfit breakdown

Dress - Bangkok (approx 800)
Shoes - Streets of Hill Road, very commonly available in various colours for 450
Belt - Hill Road for 200
Earrings and bracelet - Last stall in Hill Road's Sagar lane for 350 together.

So the entire outfit cost below 2000!!
You have read this article christmas / outfit post with the title Merry Christmas!. You can bookmark this page URL http://blackpoetrypmrapedtwice.blogspot.com/2012/12/merry-christmas.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...